How Much Does Tree Service Cost Near Me?
Date August 15, 2022
If you’re looking for tree services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you may be wondering how much it’s going to cost. The answer depends on several factors like what type of service you need, the tree’s height, location, health, and size. It’s also important to note that the cheapest option isn’t always the best. That’s why you should trust a reputable tree care company to ensure the job is done right and that you get the most out of your investment. In this blog post, we’ll dive into the factors that affect the cost of tree care services and where to find the best tree care company for you. Read on to learn more!
How Much Should I Pay for Tree Care?
Just like with any service, you should research tree care companies near me. Instead of just choosing the cheapest option, it’s critical to review the company’s certifications, whether they have ISA Certified Arborists, and what their reputation is in the community. While you can hire a tree care company that offers the lowest rates, it’s not guaranteed that they have up-to-date licensing and insurance or the proper skills and equipment. In the event of an accident, you would be responsible for costly damages and a potential lawsuit. The same goes for higher-end tree services. Just because you’re paying a premium doesn’t guarantee you’re getting the biggest bang for your buck. To ensure you’re getting the best possible service at a fair price, you should hire a respected local tree care company, like TreeNewal, for your complete satisfaction.
What Factors Affect Tree Service Cost?
Depending on what tree service you need, average tree care costs in North Texas range from $270 to $2,500. Some factors influencing the cost of tree service include:
- Tree size
- Tree location
- Tree condition
- Type of service
Below, we’ll outline why each of these factors impacts the overall cost of tree care.
Tree Trimming and Pruning Cost
- The average cost for tree trimming and pruning in Dallas range from $200 to $760
- The price goes up based on the height of your tree and its location. This is due to the amount of work needed for larger trees, the specialized equipment required to reach taller branches and limbs, and how accessible the tree is.
Tree Removal Cost
- Tree removal is typically the highest-cost tree service available because of the project’s scope and the associated risks. Average tree removal costs can range from $400 to $1,200 per tree.
- This usually doesn’t include stump removal or grinding since they require different equipment and processes.
- The larger the tree, the more costly it will be to remove. If the tree is planted in a location close to powerlines, traffic, or structures, the complexity of the project increases, contributing to higher costs.
Stump Removal Cost
- The typical range for stump removal is between $175 to $550.
- The factors that affect the cost of this tree service are unique since it deals with the complexity of the tree’s root system, soil condition, and clean-up services. Stump removal is more expensive than stump grinding since it involves removing the entire root system of a tree rather than grinding the stump down for aesthetic purposes.
To get the most accurate quote, contact a TreeNewal ISA Certified Arborist at (817) 592-6846 for a free estimate.
Risks – These services are extremely dangerous without the skills and experience of a tree care expert. Tree trimming and removal require the accuracy and precision typical homeowners or inexperienced contractors do not have. Tree surgeons understand the necessary steps to carry out dangerous tasks safely and effectively.
License and insurance – Tree care companies that do not hold up-to-date licenses and insurance can offer lower rates but do not protect their workers or homeowners in case of an accident. The costs associated with damage, injury, or potential lawsuit fall on the customer’s shoulders.
Professional Tree Care Specialists – Arborist tree care cost is often higher since you’re getting the expertise and knowledge that comes with years of experience and education. TreeNewal’s ISA Certified Arborist can properly assess any tree’s condition and provide a treatment plan to guarantee the overall health and longevity of North Texas landscapes.
TreeNewal is a sustainable full-service tree care company that believes everyone should have a team of highly-trained tree surgeons and ISA Certified Arborists to care for their trees. We offer industry-leading tree trimming and pruning, tree removal, stump removal, and more at fair prices. We have decades of experience caring for North Texas trees, and our customer service is second to none. For the best tree care services in Dallas/Forth Worth, contact us or give us a call at (817) 592-6846.
We’re a little different than the average tree services company.
Learn more about TreeNewal’s ISA Certified Arborists!
Healthy trees, healthy lives.