Fully Insured Arborist & Tree Care Experts
ISA Certified Arborists & tree care experts are no strangers to environmental hazards and challenges. ISA Certified Arborists have a remarkable talent for maintaining and nurturing the tallest, oldest trees while protecting themselves, you, and your property.
Our Insurance Protects You, Our Employees, And Our Company. Please Know That Our Coverage Is Always Up To Date & Includes:
- General & Auto Liability
- Workers Comp
- Errors & Omissions
- Pesticide & Herbicide Application
TreeNewal’s Insurance Certificate
More and more customers are learning to ask for proof of insurance. They want to be confident they’re working with a professional company with adequate insurance to reduce the risk of liability to the homeowner or customer.
If you are about to hire a tree care expert to serve your property, here are five tips to ensure you’re working with a tree care provider who has current and adequate insurance coverage:
- Please don’t take their word for it. It’s free to do this, so ask to receive a valid certificate of insurance issued and sent from the insurance company with your name and property address listed as the “Certificate Holder.” By doing so, the insurance company confirms the insurance coverage is current and valid and lists you as an additional insured.
- Make sure the certificate of insurance is issued and sent from an Insurance Agent or Insurance Company.
- The certificate of insurance should have the customer’s name as the “Certificate Holder” along with their address.
- Tree care companies must adhere to ANSI & OSHA Safety Standards to ensure all workers are trained in safety protocols and operate within a safe working environment.
- Do not put yourself, your colleagues, or your family at risk by hiring a tree service company without credible and sufficient insurance. Hire professionals who take responsibility for the project and are accountable for their work.
We like to make it easy for our customers to get a copy of our most recent, valid certificate of insurance. It’s easy to do, and we’re happy to share this with you. Feel free to fill out the form below, and our insurance provider will promptly issue you our certificate of insurance.