Are Your Trees Malnourished?
Do you know if your trees are getting enough nutrients?
Tree Fertilization Benefits
Tree fertilization provides necessary nutrients for tree growth and biological processes. It helps improve the color and appearance of your trees. Fertilization along with soil conditioners, reduce the soil compaction also and increases oxygen to roots. This helps your tree become more resistant to insects, diseases, and environmental pressures. Tree fertilization helps grow strong trees, improving their overall vigor. Does your tree need fertilization? Take our tree health survey below!
Soil conditioning is an important step in tree health. Soil conditioning improves soil structure, which helps increase the soil’s water and nutrient holding capacity. If your soil is holding onto water or drains too quickly, it could be time to look at the overall condition of the soil. Improper soil can allow toxins, such as pesticides and heavy metals to be absorbed through the roots. TreeNewal Certified Arborist, can help make sure your soil is healthy and safe for your trees.
TreeNewal Certified Arborist has specialized equipment which allows for deep root fertilization, below the root of your lawn. Our fertilizers are specially formulated to meet the needs of your trees and shrubs, every fertilization is tailored to your trees’ needs with the help of soil testing. Our ISA Certified Arborists will test your soil and determine what your tree needs to stay healthy and strong.
- Increased oxygen (root aeration) to roots helps stimulate positive health and growth.
- TreeNewal blended fertilizer with MitoGrow™ Aqua 3-IA sustained release fertilizer gives tree nutrients for up to a year.
- TreeNewal blended fertilizer with MitoGrow™ Aqua 3-IA product enables small root hair growth, which increases the resilience of trees in stressed conditions.
- Only one application is necessary per year.
- Cost comparison of treating existing tree versus replacing the tree. (View PDF)