Tree & Plant Healthcare Technician
TreeNewal Certified Arborist provides residential and commercial arborilogical services in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas. We are seeking an experienced Tree and Plant Healthcare Technician to join our team!
Join a team that takes pride in the work they perform, the safety measures taken, meticulous clean up and ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction each and every time.
- Execute all tasks of the Tree/Plant Healthcare Program, including customer relations, fertilization, application of fungicide/insecticide, drenches, sprays, trunk injections, air spading, and record keeping.
- Safe and effective operation of all equipment and company vehicles.
- Ensure meticulous clean-up is performed at each and every jobsite.
- Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all equipment and tools.
- Learn, understand, and adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies.
- Work as a member of a tree crew, under the Crew Leader’s supervision; during the off-season as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous tree and/or plant care experience.
- Ability to identify local tree species.
- Ability to perform physically demanding manual labor outdoors, and in all weather conditions.
- Excellent customer service skills with the understanding of the power of social media when a customer is anything less than 100% satisfied.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator License, or ability to obtain.
- TCIA Plant Healthcare Certifications, or ability to obtain.
- ISA Arborist Certification, or ability to obtain.
- Good mathematical skills for calculating proper dosages and/or mix rates.
- Proficient computer and phone application skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Year-Round Employment.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and PTO.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- STD and LTD Insurance paid for by the company.
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees.
- Make a direct impact in planting trees with the National Forest Foundation.
Employment Classification: Full Time
Pay: $150 – $250/Day based on experience
Eligible for Overtime
Eligible for Incentive Pay
Schedule: Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
Please send a resume to email@example.com